This is a new start up in the travel publishing world launching March/April 2020 and based in the south Dublin location of Rathmines.
The company is looking for a bright, innovative Digital Marketing Executive to join their small team. Minimum requirement is at least 2 years’ practical experience with the skills outlined below. The successful person will gain great experience while also having an opportunity to secure international travel concessions.
Website Content Management
- You must have WordPress skills enabling you to keep the website(s) up to date along with being able to add/edit copy, images and videos.
- Ability to analyse analytics data to learn how users are interacting with the site
- Familiar with all aspects of Mailchimp including creating templates, uploading and segmenting lists and the reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of web and graphic design coding and software.
- Email Marketing & Management using MailChimp
- Compiling Target Lists for Email Marketing
- Data collection
- Content Management Systems (CMS) understanding
- Managing campaigns across multiple online channels
- Writing Skills
- Ability to write engaging copy including proposal writing, blog posts, press releases
- Good computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Initially working closely with the CEO but moving to taking own responsibility and working under own initiative.
- A comprehensive salary and year-end bonus
- International travel concessions
- Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 pm
Send your up to date CV to gerry@BusinessTravellerIreland.com with your phone/e mail.