Become a Facebook Advertising Pro | Date TBC
Gone are the days when you can post content on Facebook and reach your target audience without some form of advertising spend. It’s why it’s so important that you understand how Facebook Advertising works so that you are getting the results you want and within the budget you have.
What you need to know is which ad is right for the objective you have. And your objectives can and will change depending on the strategy you’re working towards. Knowing how the various ad options work is key and once you understand how each works, you’ll immediately become much more effective in your ad marketing.
This half-day workshop is designed so that it is very practical and by that we mean you get the opportunity to put what you learn into practice before you leave the course. That way, when you go back to the office, you can put your new skills into immediate use.
What We’ll Cover
- How to upload your email database to Facebook for warm targeting
- How to expand your database 10-fold by creating a ‘LookaLike’ audience
- How to create ads using colour, copy and images so they engage your audience
- How to access and use Facebook’s free bank of images
- Creating ads that work best with online travel consumers
- Using Carousel ads
- How to set up Ad admin roles on Facebook
- Mistakes to avoid
- Tools and Free image banks to make your life easier
Who This Course is Aimed At
This training is for those already familiar with Facebook page management and content creation but unsure about the different advertising options available on the site or how to use them.
What You Need to Bring
A laptop, login details to Facebook, small test database in excel format, and if possible have already set up an account on Facebook to create ads.
As we want this day to be a practical one, bringing the above will make it far more productive and overall a better learning experience for you.